It is our aim to turn raw talent into true performers – and everyone is welcome! To apply, call us on 0845 901 1908 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can message us using the form on our Contact page.
This course requires a high degree of commitment and application. As in the professional theatre, all students will be treated, and be expected to behave in a disciplined manner – punctuality and concentration will be expected.
For entries at Development or Advanced levels we may look for some evidence of a previous commitment to performance:
- Studying drama or theatre studies at school
- Taking part in theatre productions
- Attendance at another part-time performing arts school
- Study for LAMDA/Trinity exams
- Study towards music grades
- Attendance at a Dance school or choir